We have a small but very happy family. We love the beach, good food, travel, cuddling, movies, and we love each other. This is a blog about food, family, true love, and relationships! This is a blog about me and this blog is about the Webbs.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pumpkin Cranberry Mug Bread!

I'm sure many of you have tried at least one of the "mug recipes" out there, I personally became so addicted to a chocolate mug brownie I found a couple months ago that I would skip meals just to be able to justify eating two a day! hahaha God only knows how much weight I gained from that recipe alone! ;) So as I was cleaning up after dinner last night, I had a great idea... Every holiday season, backed by popular demand, I make my famous pumpkin cranberry bread. It's a secret family recipe so I make batch after batch every winter, once cranberries are in season. BUT I almost never get more than two bites because it's eaten before I can get the last loaf out of the oven! So last night I created a single serve mug version so that we can have it whenever we want, and without the mess or  hassle :) I've concluded that it is absolutely fabulous! Please let me know what ya'll think!

Pumpkin Cranberry Mug Bread:

Take a mug and a fork and mix together:

1/4 cup flour

1/4 cup sugar

1 pinch of salt

2 large pinches of pumpkin pie spice

Then add:

2 tbs of libbys pumpkin

2 tbs oil

Add however many cranberries you would like, I like mine whole but you can crush them first if you would prefer :)

Then microwave! Mine took 1 min 30 sec BUT I have a powerful microwave so just cook it that long and if the top still looks soggy add 30 secs until it looks more cooked!

let cool and ENJOY! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Tight Knit Webbs, AllRightsReserved.