We have a small but very happy family. We love the beach, good food, travel, cuddling, movies, and we love each other. This is a blog about food, family, true love, and relationships! This is a blog about me and this blog is about the Webbs.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Easy cucumber salad!

This is the easiest salad to make, and you can put pretty much anything in it! I love to toss beans or dill in normally! My neighbors gave me some fresh garden veggies so with this hot July weather my first instinct was to make a cucumber salad! 

So for this one I used: Cucumber, tomato, onion, and bell pepper..

•Thinly slice your veggies and toss them all in a large bowl. 
•Generously drizzle vinegar on top. 
•Lightly drizzle olive oil. 
•Salt, pepper, and garlic, to taste. 
•Toss. 
•Then cover and let set in the fridge! Give it an hour or two to marinade and it's ready! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Tight Knit Webbs, AllRightsReserved.