We have a small but very happy family. We love the beach, good food, travel, cuddling, movies, and we love each other. This is a blog about food, family, true love, and relationships! This is a blog about me and this blog is about the Webbs.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Best Juice

I'm a huge fan of juicing without a recipe... I usually buy fruits and veggies to juice according to their health benefits and throw them all together in the juicer and drink it however it comes out. I have a few things I prefer to drink together but this recipe is by far my fav! I made this one day and thought, WOW ok I need to write this one down! The whole family adores it!

Here it is for yall, hopefully you will enjoy it as much as we do!

1 half of a small lemon
1 small apple (I used a pink lady)
1 ripe pear
2 small celery heart stalks with leaves
1 carrot (leave the greens if you'd like!)
1 cutie orange (I removed the peel for this recipe) 
2 small beets with leaves or 1 large 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Tight Knit Webbs, AllRightsReserved.